Reforming Education System of India via Digitization

Updated: Apr 24

In the new promising India, the education system is going through revolution with new digitization and at Logical Learning Company we are playing a decisive role since 2012 to spread the latest technology to assist the new form of education. Like in any other country, Education is the most important building block for our socio-economic growth. The well-educated man can accelerate the economic growth of the country in every sphere of work

A large chunk of the people in India are still going through various challenges to overcome the landscape of illiteracy. Factors such as obsolete & rigid examination models, rote learning, incompetent teachers, and the lack of adequate infrastructure are the point of concern for the education policy and decision makers. In India, 80% school are run by GoI, and the remaining 20% are managed by private sector which are not affordable by the poor.

In rural and semi- urban areas, the students have to travel few kilometers to attain their basic education. Moreover the quality of education are generally theoretical in nature and lack the practical approach. All these aspects at some point force the students to dropout school at a very early age therefore we have to find the macro solution for these problems and slowly it will percolate down to the lowest levels of the society.


At one point, technology can play a major role in reforming the education system. In our "New Education policy 2020", Government has promoted technology in education like AI, ML, Block-chain, smart board. At Logical learning company, we have already taken one step forward to take the digital model of education to the students and teachers . For the past 8 years, we are the part of the ed-tech industry. The touch technology has brought the revolution in interactive learning that was absent with the older chalk and board method of studies. Be it the Learning Management Systems or the Mobile Device Management software our solutions have played a crucial role in making learning & teaching more defined and high class transforming education into an interactive model with better results.



Pic 1: Online Learning Classes #edtech #FABTAB #LMS #MDM #Miracast #onlineclasses #tabletforkids #digtallearning


Logical Learning Company provides not only the touch devices but also the technology that empowers teachers and students to use these digital solutions for their effective learning like LMS, MDM & Miracast. These personal digital devices and the applications have helped the students to learn and perform better. Our efforts have always been to work towards bringing fruitful changes in the society, and at large extend the fruits of sour R&D to those who are averse to the digital connect . In 2021 Logical Learning will focus on Solar powered devices and Edge network technology to ensure better internet connectivity in remote location we would take our Solutions to the farthest corner of society and regions that are remote . Keep following us for more amazing developments in our products and technology solutions that will trigger the 4th Industrial revolution in the World!


At Logical Learning we say “Escape the Mundane …Connect the Future “and to you let us remind that we will not stop till our goal of Complete Literacy is not achieved. Write back to us as we would love to hear from you & respond with your queries if any at marketing@nxiindia.com or Watsapp 95606 92419.

19 views0 comments